- HLTAID009 - Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID011 - Provide First Aid
- HLTAID014 - Provide Advanced First Aid
- HLTAID015 - Provide advanced resuscitation and oxygen therapy
- HLTAID016 - Manage first aid services and resources
The duration of the course is approximately 4 days
Participants must be a minimum of 15 years of age
This course is assessed through demonstration, presentation and application of all elements of competency in the workplace. Participants will be required to complete activities that may include role-plays, oral and written questioning, practical demonstrations and performing scenarios.
Please note, it is a requirement of this course that practical demonstration of CPR must be performed on the floor.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will receive a nationally recognised statement of attainment for the following unit of competency:
- HLTSS00068 - Occupational First Aid Skill Set
Three (3) years from the date of the course (Resuscitation requirements are to be completed annually)
Fees And Charges
For Fees & Charges and Complaints & Appeals please refer to the Participant Handbook pages 15 and 16.